UP Scholarship Status on scholarship.up.gov.in Pre Matric and Post Matric: The Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department provided scholarships to students in the ninth, tenth, eleventh, and twelfth grades, as well as UG, PG, and Diploma students, for both renewal and new students. The UP Scholarship Status link may be found on the official website or this page.
Pre-Matric Scholarships are available to students in the ninth and tenth grades, and Post-Matric Scholarships are given to 11th and 12th-grade students. Students can also view previous years’ scholarship applications by visiting the official website. Go to the homepage’s “Status” section to verify the application status and pick the desired year by entering the Registration Number and date of birth.
UP Scholarship Status 2021-2022
The application procedure for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2021 is already closed. Students who have applied for the scholarship can check the progress of their application using the online portal or by contacting the district’s responsible official. Applicants can access the PFMS Portal and the Sub Scholarship Portal to verify the progress of their applications and scholarship payments (SAKSHAM).
|Scheme Name||UP Scholarship Yojana|
|Type of Scholarship||State Level Scholarship|
|Online Portal Name||SAKSHAM|
|For Programs||Pre-matric (9th and 10th)|
Post Matric (Intermediate)
Post Matric other than Intermediate
Post-Matric outside state
|Article category||Sarkari Yojana|
|Read:>>>>>>>>>>||UP Scholarship Bank Payment Status 2021-22|
UP Scholarship Status 2021-2022
Many individuals have submitted applications for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship for the academic year 2021-22. The Saksham Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System finished the UP Pre Matric (9th & 10th), Post Matric (11th & 12th), Dashmottar & Post Matric Outside the State Scholarship application form procedure on 25 October 2021.
After completing the application form procedure, the organization has made it possible to check their Scholarship Status Application Form online at scholarship.up.nic.in. Students from any category (General, SC, SC, OC) who apply for the Pre & Post Matric Scholarship can check their Scholarship status by entering their login information such as registration number and date of birth. The state government has offered a scholarship for each student who has filled out the application form. Each student makes extensive use of the scholarship to further their study.
Scholarship.up.gov.in Eligibility Criteria 2021-22
To be eligible to apply for the program, the individual must satisfy the following qualifications:
- Applicants must be Uttar Pradesh citizens with a domicile certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a state university or college.
- To be eligible for a scholarship under the pre-matric class 9-10 category, students must be in 9th or 10th grade.
- The University of Pennsylvania Scholarship Post-matriculants must have finished the tenth grade (high school) and be enrolled in class eleventh or twelfth.
- The University of Pennsylvania Scholarship Candidates for post-matriculation other than 11-12 must have finished class 12 and be enrolled in any higher education program at any university in the state.
Income Requirements for the UP Scholarship 2021-22
- The family’s annual income cannot exceed two lakhs for all sorts of post-secondary scholarships.
- Other than the 12th grade, the household’s annual income from all sources must not exceed two lakhs for all categories.
- The annual income for all categories of the UP Pre-Matric Scholarship cannot exceed one lakh rupees.
UP Scholarship 2021-22: Required Documents
The candidates must provide the following documents:
- Mark Sheet and certificates of the qualifying examination
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate (online generated)
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Pass Book
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non-Refundable Amount
- Receipt of fee submitted in the school/college
- Current registration number of present board/university
- Latest Passport Size Scanned Photograph
- Other pertinent papers and certifications
How to Check UP Scholarship 2021-22 Status Online
Students who have successfully submitted the UP-Scholarship Application Form 2021-22 can access the UP-Scholarship Status 2021-22. To accomplish this, follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of the UP Scholarship Scheme, scholarship.up.gov.in.
- On the home page, under Menubar, select “Status.”
- Now, choose Application Status 2021-22 from the drop-down menu.
- Following that, provide the required information, such as the student’s registration number and date of birth.
- Now enter the information, and your UP-Scholarship Status 2021-22 will be displayed on the screen.
UP Scholarship Status 2022 FAQ
What should I do if I still haven’t received my UP Scholarship Amount?
If the student has not received the UP Scholarship Amount despite authorities accepting the status, it means that your application was declined.
How do I find out the status of my UP Scholarship 2022 online?
Candidates may check their UP Scholarship Status 2022 online by going to the PFMS (Public Financial Management System) official website or the UP Scholarship Official website – Direct Links are provided below.
When will the UP Scholarship funds be delivered?
The UP state government, according to the announcement, has begun disbursing the monies in the approaching month of 2022.
Is it feasible to find out the UP Scholarship Status 2022 without a registration number?
Without a registration number, it is impossible to validate the Scholarship Status UP 2022.