Term 1 CBSE Class 12 Result 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is set to declare Class 12 term 1 results in the first week of February, i.e., next week. The Class 12 results will be available for download on the official websites, cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in, after publication. The DigiLocker app and digilocker.gov.in are the official gateways for confirming 12th results, in addition to the board websites. The results may be obtained via the UMANG app and SMS as in the previous year.
As a result of the delay, several false stories about the CBSE Term 1 Result’s scheduled date have begun to surface on the internet. Officials confirmed that the CBSE Term 1 Result 2022 date has not yet been set. According to officials, the findings are provisionally expected next week, the first week of February. According to officials, the Board will announce a decision on Term 2 and the results.
The Result of class 12th is Available now students can check result from the Schools.
CBSE 12th Term 1 Result
According to CBSE Exam Controller Sanyam Bhardwaj, this action reduced pupils’ number of board examinations. Furthermore, following the Term 1 Exam, students will analyse their performance and plan appropriately for the second term examinations. The CBSE further stated that the Class 12 term 1 Result 2021 would be released in January 2022.
If you took the CBSE Class 12 Term 1 Exam 2021 and looked for the CBSE 12th Result 2021, you may have to wait a few days. In January 2022, CBSE.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in will announce the Class 12 Term 1 2021 results for all courses.
CBSE 12th Result 2021 Term 1: Overview
|Name of Organizers||CBSE and Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of Exam||12th Class Term 1 Exam 2021|
|CBSE 12th Result 2021 Term 1||available online in February (1st week)|
|Official Website of CBSE and Central Board of Secondary Education||cbse.nic.in|
CBSE Class 12 Term 1 Result 2022: Important Information About the Evaluation Process
- CBSE term 1 class 12 results will be weighted at least 50% in the final result, and no students will fail in term 1.
- Internal evaluation marks from various subjects that have been provided to schools will be utilised in term 1 grades.
- This time, absentees will not be given average marks; instead, the CBSE will choose how to calculate the final grade.
- Students will not get mark sheets at this time; final mark sheets will be sent following the term two examinations.
- Depending on the Covid-19 scenario, the CBSE term 2 test will be scheduled in April or May. The test will include both MCQs and long-answer questions.
- When the term 1 results are released, the CBSE term 2 date sheets will be made accessible. The board test schedule will be made available in February.
How to Get Your CBSE Class 12 Term 1 2021 score Card
- Visit the official websites at cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in for further details.
- Select CBSE Class 12 Term 1 Result 2021 from the drop-down menu.
- You will be sent to a login page.
- Fill up the fields with the necessary details, such as your roll number.
- Following a successful login, the CBSE 12th results for 2021 will be shown on the screen.
- Save the result and print a copy for future reference.
- Please visit the official websites cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in for more information on CBSE Class 12 results.
How to Get Your CBSE Class 12th Result Via SMS
Candidates who do not have access to the internet need not be concerned because they may check their results through SMS. An SMS in the correct format must be sent for this. The SMS format for confirming 12th board results is CBSE12space>roll number, which should be texted to 56263.
CBSE Board class 12th Term 1 result via Digilocker
The DigiLocker app and digilocker.gov.in are the additional official options for checking CBSE Class 12 term 1 results, in addition to the CBSE board websites. Candidates can also get their results through SMS via the UMANG app.
CBSE Class 12th Grading Scheme
The Board has announced the Class 12 assessment criteria and grading mechanism. The CBSE will produce the results based on Class 12 and Class 11 examination results and the Class 12 pre-board tests. It has proposed a 30:30:40 ratio – (Class 12 – 30 percent, Class 11 – 30 percent and Class 12 – 40 percent).
|Standard||Component to be evaluated||Percentage|
|Class 12||Marks are assigned based on the results of the Unit Test, the Mid-Term Exam, and the Pre-Board Exam.||40%|
|Class 11||Marks are assigned based on the theoretical component of the final exam.||30%|
|Class 10||Marks are assigned based on the average theory component of the top three performing topics out of the major five subjects.||30%|