UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 : The online application form for the position of Staff Nurse has been made available by the UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) (Male). The deadline for applying online for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 is February 21, 2023 . However, the application payments must be submitted before February 17, 2023 . Furthermore, there are 558 open positions for the post.
Eligible applicants can apply online at uppsc.up.nic.in, the UPPSC’s official website. The deadline to apply for the positions is February 2023. Candidates must provide a paper copy of their online applications and self-attested copies of all certifications supporting their claims in the online application. Read on for more information about eligibility, the selection procedure, and other specifics.
UPPSC Jobs 2023 : Online Application Staff Nurse 558 Posts
Those Candidates Interested in UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 the Following UPPSC Vacancy 2023 and Have Met All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the UPPSC Staff Nurse Notification Before Applying Online 2023 .
The official announcement for UPPSC Jobs is provided here in brief. Other information about UPPSC Recruitment 2023 , including age limit, educational qualification, UPSSC Notification 2023 Selection Process, UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023 Application Fee, and UPPSC Staff Nurse Jobs 2023 to Apply, is provided below.
UPPSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job||Staff Nurse Posts|
|No of Post||558|
|Notification Date||Jan , 2023|
|Last Date of Submission||Feb, 2023|
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Education Qualifications||Diploma Holder, Senior Secondary, Other Qualifications|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have completed the Intermediate Examination and have a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery or a B.Sc Degree in Nursing registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council or a diploma in Psychiatry registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council.
Candidates must also be at least 21 years old and have not reached the age of 40 as of July 1, 2017. Age relaxations for restricted categories will be given following government regulations.
UPPSC Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
Candidates can pay the application cost using Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card, and other payment methods such as UPI, Phone Wallets, etc. Online applications will be considered only when the statutory fee has been paid.
|Category||Exam Fee||Online Processing Fee||Total|
UPPSC Recruitment 2023 How to Apply
- Candidates should go to the official website at https://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- When you click on the “All Notifications/ Advertisements” link, you will be sent to a list of all active Notifications, where you may apply for any of the listed notifications by clicking on the “Apply” link beside each notification.
- The ” Candidate Registration ” option will appear when you click the “Apply” button, and the “Candidate Registration” option will appear.
- Now, choose “Candidate Registration.”
- Fill out the Candidate Basic Registration form with your personal information.
- After inputting the verification code, click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page to go to the second page, displaying your Registration Slip, including your 11-digit registration number and other information you may print for future reference.
- Now pay the fees using the “Fee Deposition/Reconciliation” process.
- When you click the “Submit Application Form” button, a screen will pop up that asks for your Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, scanned photograph with signature, and some of your personal information that you filled out throughout the registration process.
- Then, click the submit button to be taken to the next page, where you can fill out all of the required information to complete the form submission.
- The aspirant must attach a current photograph and a signature specimen here. Images must be in (*.jpe, *.jpeg, *.jpg, *.png) format and no more than 20 K.B. in size.
- Following the Submission of All Details, please select the I Agree option and preview your details.
- Now, choose Final Submission.
- Make a copy of the application.
UPPSC Recruitment 2023 Exam Format
Here is the expected exam format for UPPSC Recruitment 2023 Nurse Exam in a tabulated manner: