RT PCR Test Report Download: Covid-19 Test Report Online RT-PCR Test Results & Status: Due to the rising number of corona cases, the Government of India has granted a specific corona facility to the people of the country. People may check their corona report from the comfort of their own homes by visiting the official website of their local state, and you can also RT PCR Test COVID-19 Report Online Download it.
At the same time, there have been occasions when there were no symptoms, but the person was infected with this hazardous virus. As a result, people’s concern has grown even more. There is also a significant issue in testing for the coronavirus. There are now two types of tests available to test for covid-19. RT-PCR Swab test is another name for Covid 19 Test Report.
A sample is obtained from the back of the throat through the mouth in this test. As a swab test entails obtaining a sample of saliva from the inside of the throat or nose using a cotton swab, the sample requires fluid from the lower region of the windpipe. Because the virus is active in these areas, this sample is collected from the throat or nose.
COVID-19 RT-PCR Sample Collection
It is critical to collect accurate data on time during these difficult circumstances. The data for COVID19 RT-PCR, Rapid Antibody, and Rapid Antibody Tests are being gathered by the Government of India with the assistance of approved collection center personnel located across the nation.
The portal at covid19cc.nic.in is mostly for entering authorized person information to utilize mobile Apps to upload RT-PCR, Rapid Antigen, and Rapid Antibody test results to the ICMR portal for likely +ve/-ve cases. The portal is only accessible to approved government employees. All the samples, results, and studies submitted to this portal are helping the government in creating more effective vaccines or implementing precautions.
|Test Name||RT PCR Test|
|Full-Form||Reverse Transcription–polymerase chain reaction|
|Time taken||24 Hours|
|Developed By||Kerry Mullis, America|
The authenticity of the RT PCR Test
The RT PCR Test is a technique for replicating a piece of DNA. Polymerase enzymes are enzymes that replicate DNA. The chain reaction, or how DNA fragments are duplicated, is illustrated by the fact that one is copied in two, and two are copied in four. Kerry Mullis, an American scientist who developed the PCR technology, won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1993.
This test has a sensitivity of 70%, and the virus lingers in the mouth and nose before symptoms develop. In such a case, it is possible that if the test is performed 7 to 8 days after the symptoms manifest, the result would be negative since the virus has already entered the body. In such a case, if testing is delayed, the RT PCR Covid 19 Test Report findings are negative.
How to download RT PCR test report through App
- To begin, launch the RT PCR App on your Android or iOS device.
- Then, in it, pick the “View Forms” option.
- You must now pick the date on which you submitted your form.
- Then, you’ll be able to see your SRF forms, and you’ll need to click on the SRF form you wish to see in PDF format.
- Finally, this will open the form, and you may download it to your device from there.
RT PCR- Get your Covid-19 Test report
Because there have been few cases of the novel Omicron variation of the coronavirus found in India, swabs from polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests sent to laboratories for investigation can reveal whether the infection-causing variant is Omicron, Delta, or another. Whether or if it is similar to anything else. A comprehensive genetic analysis, which takes four to five days, is required to confirm if a suspected case is omicron.
Within days of being discovered in Botswana, the variation began to cause a considerable spike in COVID-19 cases across the African continent. In just over a month, the version has spread to several nations, generating fear all across the world. While several countries went into lockdown, countries such as the United Kingdom and Germany declared a state of emergency.
How To Download the RT PCR Application
- To get the RT PCR test report, you must first download the RT PCR Application from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- After you’ve downloaded the app, you’ll need to enter your phone number into it.
- You will now be prompted to confirm your cell phone number and accept the terms and conditions.
- You will get the OTP on your provided cell number later.
- Enter the OTP (Time Password) and start using the application.
- After that, you will have various options in front of you, but you must select the “Add a New Patient” part.
- Now, you must fill out the form to request your personal information, which contains your Aadhaar Card number and other information.
- It will now ask you to answer some fitness questions that you want to answer.
- Finally, click the “Submit” button in the bottom-left corner once you’ve completed the form.