E Shram Card Login & Registration 2022 Shramik card Download PDF: The Government of India has launched an Online Portal e shram i.e registration.eshram.gov.in for the Registration of unorganized sector workers in India. The Government has Started a New Scheme for the low-wage worker through the schemes the unorganized sector workers will be benefitted in several ways like Free insurance, Jobs for the unemployed. On the Shramik Portal, the user will be able to Update the change number, and occupation details.
The Citizens who are working in the unorganized sector of India will have a Unique identity number i.e UAN through this number people will receive benefits from new schemes and Yojana. The Citizens will have to Apply for Shram card to get their UIN Number. People who are interested and eligible to apply for the E shram card can apply online or through CSC /VLE free of Cost.
E Shram Card 2022 Overview
|Portal||E Shram Portal|
|Scheme||Shram Card Yojana|
|For||Unorganized sector workers|
|Benefits||1000/Rs Per Month, Free Insurance|
What is e Shram Card?
India is one of the biggest names in the world because of the number of workers in the Unorganised Sector. The Government of India has come up with a scheme for the upliftment of the Citizens who are working in the unorganized sector. The Government has launched an online portal Eshram.gov.in where the Citizens work as laborers. The government will collect.
Details of this worker and will form schemes and yojana for the benefit. The portal Eshram was launched by the Ministry of Labour and Social welfare. The Citizens who will register themselves on the Ashram portal will receive financial benefits from the government. All the Registered members on Shram Portal will receive 1000rs monthly as announced by the government of Uttar Pradesh
Eligibility to Apply For E shram card
The Citizens Who are interested in applying for the Shram card can Apply online if they fall under any of the Category
- Citizens of India
- Must be 18 years
- Working in the Unorganised sector
- Should not be taxpayer (earning over the limit)
Documents required to Register for E Shram Card
To Register for the Eshram card, the User should have the following Document in order to apply:-
- Aadhar card
- Active Mobile number
- Occupation certificate if applicable
- Bank Account
- Bank Passbook
Benefits of E Sharm Card
The Citizens who have Register online on the E shram portal are entitled to the following benefits:-
- No Premium for 1 Year
- Financial support
- Benefits under Social Security Scheme
- Provide Jobs
- Track workforce of Migrant labors
How To Apply for an e-Shram Card online?
To Apply for the E shram card follow the instruction below:-
- Visit the Official visit the official website of Eshram i.e eshram.gov.in
- On the Homepage, click on the Register for E shram Card
- Now You will see 2 options 1. Register with CSC 2. Self Registration
- Click on Self Registration.
- Now Enter your Mobile number and OTP that is Received on your Mobile number.
- Now enter your Aadhar Card number and the OTP received on your aadhar card registered mobile number.
- Now Enter the personal details like Occupation etc and Bank Details.
- Now Click on Submit button and Download the e-shram Card PDF.
Important Links of eShram
|eShram registration||Click here|
|Update Profile||Click here|
|Update e-KYC||Click here|
|eShram Registration CSC||Click here|
|eShram Dashboard||Click here|
If any user having any problem Regard the E shram Card or having trouble with a website feel free to contact E shrams Official at the following Details:-
toll-free:1800 -1374 -150 (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday to Saturday)