NREGA Job Card List 2023 : Employment is provided to impoverished households in India under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 MNREGA Job Card List 2023. List of NREGA Job Cards. The job card contains complete information on the work of the recipient family of the NREGA employment card.
The government adds village and city families to this card. Only citizens who meet the government’s qualifying requirements receive the work card. New beneficiaries are added to the NREGA Job List every year. If you are part of this scheme, we will show you how to view and download your name from the nrega.nic.in list. Read this article to the end for more information.
MGNREGA Job Announcement- NREGA List
On Thursday, our country’s Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman, announced the second tranche of a Rs 20 lakh crore package. The amount granted daily under MNREGA for returning migrant laborers stranded in other states and returned to their communities has been doubled to Rs 202 per day. The government has completed 14.6 crore person-days under this plan as of May 13, implying that 14.62 crore person-days of work are available until May 13, 2020. A budget of Rs 10000 crore has been prepared for this work to find a job for migrant laborers who have returned.
NREGA Job Card List 2023 Overview
|Name of Yojana||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act|
|Started by||Government of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Rural India who hold NREGA Card|
|Purpose of NREGA Card||Providing 100 Days of Guaranteed Work|
|Card Applicability||India (All States)|
|NREGA Job Card List 2023 Release Date||Available Online|
|NREGA Official Website||nrega.nic.in|
|Article Category||Sarkari Yojana|
How to Examine the NREGA Job Card List
Let us explain that the NREGA plan is a central government scheme. The NREGA Job Card List is now available online. You can download the NREGA list in addition to verifying it. From 2009-to 2010 through the NREGA work card list 2023 , all information about the program is published on the official website (covering all 34 states and union territories around the country). You can also find out about the government’s upcoming projects. We will walk you through the process of viewing and downloading the name from the NREGA employment card list. You may check the NREGA employment card list from the comfort of your own home if you follow our instructions.
MNREGA Job Card Eligibility
To obtain the employment card, you must provide eligibility and papers so that you may use your MNREGA employment card.
- The candidate must be an Indian permanent resident.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- A ration card is required.
- The applicant must be skilled and eager to work.
- mobile phone number
- passport-sized photograph
- certificate of income
- Bank Account
- Address verification Documents
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
How can I apply for an NREGA employment card online?
If you do not have an NREGA job card, you may apply for one; here are some instructions; you can follow the instructions.
- To begin, go to the NREGA’s official website.
- Following that, a home page will appear before you, with the data entering portion visible. Click on it.
- A list of all states will appear in front of you. You must first select your state.
- After that, a new page will appear on your screen, where you must register.
- To register, you must input the fiscal year, district, block, tehsil, user id, and password. You will be given a captcha code below; fill it out and click the login button.
- When you click the login button, a new page will appear on your screen. You must select the “Registration & Job Card” option on this screen.
- On your screen, an application form will appear. You must fill out the application form completely. Enter all of the information wisely, such as the name of the head of the home, the date of registration, the number of family members, age, and gender, and then hit the save button.
- Following that, you will be assigned a registration number.
- You must now provide a passport-sized image of your head in the form. Also, save the submitted photograph.
How to Check the MNREGA Job Card List 2023
You may check the NREGA Job Card List 2023 by following the instructions below. We have created a detailed set of instructions for you to follow in this area.
- Visit nrega.nic.in which is the official website.
- Then, at the bottom, click on the Most utilized services option.
- After that, click on the Job Card and continue.
- Choose a search type and then input the required information.
- Finally, NREGA Job Card List 2023 for your District or Panchayat is available.
MNREGA Job Card List 2023 State wise
|S. No.||State Name (Alphabetical)||NREGA Job Card Listing|
|1||Andaman & Nicobar (UT)||View|
|8||Dadra & Nagar Haveli (UT)||View|
|9||Daman & Diu (UT)||View|
|14||Jammu Kashmir and Ladakh (UT)||View|
MGNREGA Work Schedule 2023
The whole MGNREGA Works List 2023 may be found in the points below. You can work on any project and receive guaranteed employment for 100 days under the MGNREGA scheme. You may select any task of your choice, or the Ministry may assign you any work from the MGNREGA Works List 2023.
- Planting of Trees
- Work on Irrigation
- Work in Construction
- Workers in Navigation
2023 NREGA Job Card Number Lookup
People frequently forget their Nrega.nic.in Job Card Number, therefore you may now search for it using your primary data such as District Name, State Name, Panchayat, and lastly, you will be able to see a list of Eligible NREGA cardholders in your village. Then, click on your name, and you’ll find your MGNREGA Job Card Number Search 2023. NREGA Job Card Number Search 2023 can help you discover your Job Card number in this manner.
|Official website||Click here|