The NTA will release tentative JEE Main 2023 dates in the first week of February. The test will be divided into four sessions. The application form for JEE Mains 2023 will be accessible when the test dates are announced in the first week of February. The information pamphlet will contain facts concerning JEE Mains 2023, such as test dates, application forms, eligibility, curriculum, and exam pattern. Candidates may get more information about the schedule, eligibility requirements, and curriculum on the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will shortly publish the NTA JEE Mains 2023 test date. The registration date for JEE Main 2023 will be released soon on the NTA JEE Main website – jeemain.nta.nic.in and nta.nic.in 2023. The NTA JEE Main 2023 exam is anticipated to be held four times: in March, April, May, and June. It should be noted that the JEE Main 2023 qualifying criteria will be announced alongside the official JEE announcement.
|Examination Name||Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE Main)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Category||Undergraduate (UG) Exam|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Number of Sessions||4 Times (March, April, May, and June)|
|Mode of Examination||Paper-1: Computer Based exam|
|Mathematics and Aptitude – Computer-Based exam|
|Planning section (B.Plan) – Computer Based exam|
|Drawing test (B.Arch) – pen-and-paper-based exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Web Portal||jeemain.nic.in and nta.ac.in|
JEE Main 2023
Every year, the NTA organizes the national-level JEE Main test. It is an engineering entrance exam held throughout India for engineering students. Candidates who pass this test are admitted to top-tier engineering colleges like IITs, NITs, and CFTIs for B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Arch/ B.Plan. According to the current revisions, this exam is held four times a year – in March, April, May, and June. Paper 1 (B.Tech/B.E) and 2 (B.Arch/B.Plan) exams will be held separately. We have provided all information on JEE Main application, exam dates, eligibility, pattern, etc., on this page.
JEE Main Exam Date 2023
NTA will shortly disclose the JEE Mains 2023 test dates for all four sessions on the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in and nta.ac.in. Candidates studying for the JEE Main 2023 test should check the JEE exam date to stay current on the admissions timetable. Because the authorities have not yet issued the JEE Main 2023 test date, candidates can consult the tentative JEE Main 2023 schedule in the table below.
|Availability of JEE Main 2023 brochure||Jan-22|
|JEE Main 2023 application form release date||March session – Last week of January 2023 |
April session – Last week of March 2023
May session – Last week of April 2023
June session – Last week of May 2023
JEE Main 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates interested in taking the JEE Main 2023 test should review the eligibility requirements for the exam, which are listed below. Aspirants should double-check and validate their eligibility before filling out the application form for JEE Main 2023. Candidates who do not meet the qualifying criteria may be rejected.
Indian nationals, OCI/PIOs, and foreign nationals can apply for IIT JEE Main 2023.
There is no set age limit for taking JEE Main.
- In 2020 or 2021, the candidate must have passed the 10+2 or comparable qualifying exam. Those who will take the exam in 2023 are also eligible.
- Students who took the 10+2 test in 2016 but did not pass and then retook the exam in 2019 are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have completed the qualifying test in at least five languages, physics, mathematics, chemistry/ biology/ biotechnology/ technical vocational topic, and any other issue.
- The applicant who appears in six topics will be considered (fifth/sixth) with the highest grades.
- Admission to NITs, IIITs, and CFTIs participating in the Seat Allocation Board
- Applicants must have passed the class 12th test with at least 75% or be in the top 20% of their respective boards with the following subject combinations:
|BE/BTech||Passed the 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as obligatory subjects, as well as one of the following: Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational disciplines.|
|BArch/BPlanning||Passed the 10+2 exam with Mathematics as a required subject.|
JEE Main 2023 Application Form
- The application form is created online, and there is no offline source to encourage you to fill out the application form.
- The application procedure will be in four sessions: March, April, May, and June of 2023.
- They must attach a scanned copy of a passport-size photo and a valid signature and ensure that the signature matches the one provided at the exam.
- The application form-filling procedure for the January session can begin in the first week of December 2021, and registration for the March session can start in the second week of February 2023.
- The entire online registration process may include several phases, including online registration, filling out the application online, adding photos, paying the application cost, and printing the application.
- Candidates must have their Aadhar card, no., and Aadhar card enrollment no. with them.
- Aspirants will be required to pay the JEE Main 2023 Application Fee after the application process.
- They can pay online in various methods, including credit cards, debit cards, and net banking. Admission is only available to those who have completed the registration form.
The JEE Main application fee may only be paid online. There is no offline payment option.
|Exam Center in India||Exam Center Outside India|
|Paper 1 or Paper 2||For Gen/||Boys – Rs.650||Boys – Rs.3000|
|OBC-NCL applicants||Girls – Rs.325||Girls – Rs.1500|
|For SC/ST/PwD/||Boys – Rs.325||Boys – Rs.1500|
|Transgender||Girls – Rs.325||Girls – Rs.1500|
|Both Paper 1 & Paper 2||For Gen/||Boys – Rs.1300||Boys – Rs.6000|
|OBC-NCL||Girls – Rs.650||Girls – Rs.3000|
|For SC/ST/PwD/||Boys – Rs.650||Boys – Rs.3000|
|Transgender||Girls – Rs.650||Girls – Rs.3000|
JEE Main Form Correction 2023
JEE Main Correction Window 2023 will be available online at jeemain.nta.nic.in. Candidates must log in with their registration number and password to access the JEE Main application form correction 2023 service. For your convenience, step-by-step guidance for JEE Main rectification form 2023 is provided below.
- Log in to the JEE Main 2023 official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in with your registration number and password.
- After logging in, click the “JEE Main Correction in Application Form 2023 link” and make the necessary changes.
- Read the instructions and click the Proceed to JEE Main rectification window button.
- The complete JEE Main application form will be displayed to students. If necessary, make the appropriate changes.
- After completing all of the adjustments, click the “Submit” button to submit the JEE Main form corrections.
- After making any necessary changes, print the application form and keep it secure until the admissions process is completed.
How to download NTA JEE Main admit card 2023?
- Visit the official JEE Main 2023 website at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- On the online page, click on the admission card link.
- Log in using your application number and birth date.
- Log in by clicking the login button.
- The admission card will appear on the screen.
- Print it when you’ve downloaded it.
|Official Website||Click here|