If you want to apply for a job with the Reserve Bank of India, you need to read a short notice about the RBI Grade B Officer Exam in several newspapers on March 21, 2022. The complete information will be available on March 28, 2022, on the official website of the Reserve Bank of India: www.rbi.org.in Great for graduates who want to work in the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). A three-step process is used to choose the best candidates for the RBI Grade B 2022 test. Those who pass the first phase of the exam and the second phase of the exam are called in for the final interview.
RBI Grade B Notification, Exam date & Key Highlights
|Authority||Reserve Bank of India|
|Exam Category||National Level Recruitment Exam|
|Posts||Grade B officer: General/ DEPR/ DSIM|
|Application Fees||General/ OBC/ EWS: INR 850|
SC/ ST/ PwD: INR 100
|Online Registration||28th March to 18th April 2022|
|Selection Process||Phase I, Phase II & Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 35,150/- Basic Pay|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Article Category||Recruitment & career|
RBI Grade B Admit Card Release Date
The RBI Grade B Admit card is one thing you should never forget to bring to your RBI exam center. Without it, you won’t be able to get in. If that’s not enough, candidates who want to take the RBI Grade B exams have to download and print out their admit cards before taking them. Printing out your RBI Grade B admit card is essential because it’s only the hard copy of the admit card valid on the day of the exam. With soft copies, candidates will not be able to get into the exam room.
RBI Grade B Apply Online 2022
There are a few steps when we talk about how to apply for the RBI Grade B 2022 exam, which is also called the RBI Grade B application online process. When you apply for a job, the most important thing is to fill out the application form. When you fill out your application, it might seem like a simple thing, but many people get it wrong. And so, they will have to deal with the consequences of doing so, such as having their forms rejected or not being able to take their exams at the places they wanted to, to name a few. So, it’s imperative to be careful when you go through applying for the RBI Grade B job on the web.
Some Related News About RBI Recruitments:
Steps to apply online for RBI Officer Grade B 2022 Exam
- Go to the official website of the RBI, rbi.org.in, to find out more about the bank.
- Take a look at the bottom of the page and click on the “Opportunities” link.
- There will be a new tab that opens up. Click on the Current Openings tab.
- “RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2022” is the link you should click on.
- “Application Form” is the following link. Click on it to get to the form.
- A new tab will open up that asks for your registration to be done, then.
- Click on the link for a new account.
- You should fill out the form with the correct information, as shown on your official documents, to be accurate.
- Save and then upload a scanned picture and signature image.
- If everything is correct, click the “submit” button.
- Finally, pay the fee for your category.
- The application fee must be paid online with a debit or credit card, a mobile wallet, or a bank account.
- Take a printout of the receipt for future use.
Some Useful Links::
RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria 2022 FAQ
What is the minimum age limit for the RBI Grade B exam?
To apply for the RBI Grade B exam, you must be at least 21 years old.
Are there age relaxation facilities available in the RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria?
Yes, the Central Government gives age breaks for people who are too old for the job.
How often can you try to get into the RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria?
In the general category, the number of times you can try is 6. However, there is no limit on how many times a candidate from the SC, ST, OBC, PwBD, and EWS groups can apply.