UP Police SI PST/DV Admit Card: Those who have qualified for the written exam for Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector, and other jobs in Uttar Pradesh have now been given the dates for their Document Verification (DV) and Physical Standard Test (PST). Uppbpb.gov.in is the official site of the UPPRB, and candidates can download the schedule there.
The candidates who have passed the written exam will be called for DV and PST Verification and Tests Candidates can download the admit card from 16th April 2022 at 10:00 am from the official website Uppbpb.gov.in
UP Police SI PST/DV Admit Card, Date, Schedule @uppbpb.gov.in Overview
Police SI PST/DV Admit Card: On April 19, 2022, The Documents verification process will begin for Up Police SI and other Posts. On April 16 the admit card for DV/PST is will be released(10:00 AM). Eligible candidates can get their admit cards from uppbpb.gov.in. When the DV/PST for SI (Confidential) and ASI (Ministerial & Accounts) tests are done in 2022, they will be done from April 19 to 22.
|Authority||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Exam Name||UP Police SI ASI PET|
|Posts||SI, ASI DV & PST|
|Admit Card Date||16 April 2022|
|Exam Date||19 April 2022|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Article Category||Admit card|
UP Police SI ASI PET Notice PDF
Around 3323 people have been chosen for the DV and PST for UP Police Sub Inspectors, Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk), and Assistant Sub Inspector (Accounts) jobs. The tests will be held on April 19, 2022, at the zonal headquarters of the districts in Uttar Pradesh.
There is now a list of people who have been chosen for the DV and PST and the UP Police SI ASI PET Schedule 2022 Notice PDF on the UP Police website!
UP Police SI Admit Card 2022
The revised UP SI Exam Date for 2022 has been announced by the UPPRPB on its official website. The UP SI Admit Card for 2022 has been released at www.uppbpb.gov.in, and you can find it there. There is a direct link to the UP SI Admit Card in the next section of this text. We’ve also told you how to get your UP SI Admit Card, what you need to bring to the UP SI exam, and how to download your UP SI Call Letter.
UP SI Exam Date 2022 & City Intimation Link
UP Police SI PST/DV will start on April 19, 2022. On April 16, 2022, hall tickets will be available for people who want to go to school. Candidates who have signed up for the PST will need to print out their admit cards. If they don’t, they might not be able to show up for this round. Uppbpb.gov.in will post the admit cards, and candidates will be able to check them out by following the steps below.
Steps to download UP Police SI PST/DV schedule
- Candidates who have passed the written exam should go to uppbpb.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the link to download the schedule for the next few weeks.
- It will show up on the screen in a roll number or date order.
- Candidates should read through it and download the same thing they did.
Here is how to download UP Police SI PST/DV hall tickets
- Interested and eligible candidates should go to the official website uppbpb.gov.in.
- On the home page, look for the most recent news. Then, click on the link for hall tickets. Note: The link will be shown on April 16, 2022.
- They’ll then be sent to a new page, where they’ll have to enter their registration number and password or their date of birth.
- After you log in, your admit card will show up on the screen.
- The candidate should read the information and then download the same thing that is on the same page.
- You need to print out this page and bring it with them when you take the exam.