Uttar Pradesh Applications for the NHM CHO Recruitment 2023 are now open. Online applications for the recruitment of 4000 Community Health Officers have begun at upnrhm.gov.in (CHOs). Below you’ll find information on how and when to apply online, as well as the official job announcement, a list of open positions broken down by district, an application form, and more.
The Government of Uttar Pradesh’s National Health Mission has published a notification seeking 4000 Community Health Officers (CHOs) under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme to strengthen Sub-Health Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (HWCs) to improve health care and service delivery. According to the announcement, there would be 1600 General Category openings, 400 EWS positions, 1080 OBC vacancies, 840 SC vacancies, and 80 ST posts. On 19 July 2023, the online application for the NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2023 opened.
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Authority||Nation Health Mission|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||4000 Vacancy|
|Online Submission of Application Starts||20 July 2023|
|Last date of submission of online Application||09 August 2023|
|Online Application||Click here|
NHM UP CHO Notification PDF 2023
On July 19, 2023 , NHM UP published a notice in its advt. No. 636/SPMU/NHM/HR/CHO/2023-23/ 2571 announcing the opening of 4000 contractual CHO positions. If you’d like to learn more about this opportunity, click on the link provided below to read the announcement.
Aspirants with a Six Months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health now have an excellent chance. Advertisement of Uttar Pradesh NHM Recruitment 2023 notification for CHos has been made available online. The Uttar Pradesh National Health Rural Mission Vacancy has been published because of the high demand.
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2023
Online applications are being accepted for the UP NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment 2023 by the Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission. Candidates who meet the UPNRHM Vacancy qualifying requirements will be chosen. CHOs (Community Health Officers) are responsible for leading a primary healthcare team.
NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2023 is now open for 4000 Community Health Officer positions, and qualified applicants can submit their applications online by clicking on the link provided below. Starting on July 20, 2023, you can apply online for the NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022 until August 09, 2023. The NHM UP has announced 4000 CHO openings, all of which may be used online exclusively.
NHP UP CHOs Vacancy 2023 Details
Posts for the six-month Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) training program at the UPNHM were finally advertised after a long wait. Notifications for the Community Health Officer I and II Phase, Selection Process, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus are included in this full notice. Check out the full job description for this recruitment process right here.
NHM UP Community Health Officer (CHO) Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- To be considered, candidates must have completed a B.Sc. (Nursing) with a Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) integrated curriculum by 2020 or later from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized institute. or university.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 35. Check the official notification for further information on age relaxation.
NHM UP Community Health Officer (CHO): Salary Details
- The firm would pay up to Rs 15000 in performance-based incentives (PBI) to the selected candidates.
UP NHM CHO 2023 Selection Process
Following are the stages in the selection process for the Uttar Pradesh NHM CHO Vacancy 2023:
- Examining Applications (Scrutiny)
- Merit list based on total marks received in theoretical and practical Final-year B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Verification of Documents
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2023 ?
candidates may apply for NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2023 , by following these steps:
- Start by visiting the National Health Mission’s official website to fill out an online registration form and apply for an appointment official website i.e upnrhm.gov.in. / http://kgmu.edu.in/choapplications2023/index.php
- Afterward, click on the New Registration Link.
- The next step is to sign up as a user and create a new User ID and Password for yourself.
- You must first log in using this login ID and Password for applying.
- Go to the current job listings.
- To apply for the Community Health Officer position, click the Apply Now button.
- Now that you’ve entered your name, birth date, address, state, phone number, and e-mail address, it’s time to provide further information.
- Candidates are now required to fill out their educational and work experience information thoroughly.
- Both sessions or one session can be applied for. You can also select a preferred location for employment.
- Now, submit your most recent photograph, signature image, high school certificate (10th mark sheet), registration certificate of the Uttar Pradesh State Nursing Council, and other relevant documents to your online profile.
- Take a look at the preview to ensure that all the information is correct.
- To complete the application process, click “Confirm & Submit Application” at the bottom of the page.
- Keep a record of your Registration number for future use.
- Make a copy of the completed application form for your records.
NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2023 : FAQ
What is the last date to apply for Community Health Officer (CHO)?
You have until 09 August, 2023, to submit your application for the NHM UP Notification.
How many positions have been advertised in the most recent NHM UP recruitment notice?
In the NHM UP Recruitment Notification, there are 4000 vacancies for Community Health Officers (CHO).
|Official Website||Click here|
|Apply online||Click here|