This program was designed with farmers in mind. For things like seeds, insecticides, fertilizer, and so on, the TS State Government transfers a total of Rs 5,000 per acre directly into the farmers’ bank accounts every year. The Rythu Bandhu Scheme’s eighth installment payment to farmers has begun in TS. As part of the eighth phase of Rythu Bandhu, 66.61 lakh farmers would get a total of Rs 7645.66 crore deposited into their bank accounts. For this Vanakalam, the farmers would receive a total of Rs 7,508.78 crore from the Rythu Bandhu program. Nalgonda has the highest concentration of qualified farmers, whereas Medchal Malkajgiri has the lowest.
Telangana Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2023
The Rythu Bandhu program was launched to help farmers with their finances. This season, 66311 acres of land have been purchased thanks to the help of this program, and the number of farmers who will get aid from it has increased to 2,81,865. This program helps approximately 63.25 lakh farmers in Telangana, and they farm an aggregate area of 150.18 acres. S. Niranjan Reddy, minister of agriculture, has provided the above information.
TS Rythu Bandhu Telangana Status 2023 Overview
|Scheme Name||Rythu Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched By||CM KCR Garu|
|Rythu Bandhu Scheme For||Farmers|
|Budget for Every Financial Season||12000 Crores|
|Benefits||Rs. 5000 Per Acre|
|Scheme Purpose||Helping farmers to invest money in inputs|
|Article Category||Sarkari Yojana|
How to Check IFMIS Rythu Bandhu Status 2023
- You should check out rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in, the official website.
- Access the Rythu Bandhu Agriculture Investment Support Scheme homepage right now.
- Then, choose the administrative division and Mandal.
- Once a few seconds have passed, a window will pop up showing your report for the distribution of checks.
- You may now verify and store the changes.
Direct Payment Status Check 2023:-
Also Read—–: TS TET Result 2023
Check-Now—>>TS Inter 12th 2nd Year Toppers List 2023
How to Check Treasury Rythu Bandhu Scheme Status
- To begin, please visit the Treasury Department’s official website at treasury.telangana.gov.in.
- Please visit their website to access the Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts for the Government of Telangana.
- There are now two choices; choose the year and input your account number.
- After that, hit the “Submit” button.
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme Status will display automatically after a short delay.
- You’ll want to save this and print it off for later use.