The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) has decided to increase the Slotted Sarva Darshan (SSD) tokens and tickets available for Lord Venkateswara darshan. The decision follows a drop in the number of COVID-19 cases across the country. The TTD is set to offer an extra 13,000 tickets for the period February 24-28, according to a report in The New Indian Express.
Those interested should be aware that 5,000 offline SSD tokens will be distributed at various locations. These facilities are Sri Govindaraja Swamy Choultries, Bhudevi Complex, and Srinivasam Complex.
Online Darshan Ticket Booking for TTD in February 2022
The Tirumala Tirupati Devsthanams temple is located in the Andhra Pradesh district of Chittor, and Venkateshwara Temple is another name for Tirupati Temple. Every day, many devotees attend the Tirupati Balaji temple to seek Lord Venkateshwara’s blessings. Because of the vast number of visitors that visit the temple every day and the long lines, it is difficult to obtain blessings. Thus, online registration for darshan has been set up.
Visitors may apply for TTD Darshan Online Ticket Booking & Registration through the official website. The applicant must pay Rs. 300/- and Rs. 500/- for Tirupati Balaji Temple Darshan Online Ticket Booking. Candidates can also purchase more Tirupati Laddu Prasada Seva through the online platform. Check out tirupatibalaji.jiomart.com for more information about TTD Darshan Online Ticket Booking & Registration.
TTD Online Ticket Booking Updates
- TTD Accommodation Quota registration for March begins on February 28th, 2022, at 3:00 PM.
- Online TTD Tickets Booking for March 2022 began on February 23rd for Special Entry Darshan and February 27th for Slotted Sarva Darshan (free) tickets. Quickly reserve your time slot.
- New diaries and calendars for 2022 are now available for purchase through the publishing section of the tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in website.
- TTD Board now issues Special Darshan Tickets at a rate of 25,000 per day, while Sarva Darshan Tickets are available at a rate of 10,000 per day.
TID Laddu Order Online
After darshan at the temple, pilgrims are offered Tirumala Tirupati Devsthanams laddu as prasadam. The temple kitchen prepares laddu prasadam (Potu) for the TID temple board. Through the 1TD Online Portal, devotees can apply for extra laddus. Candidates must pay Rs. 5o each laddu and are limited to a maximum of two extra laddus per ticket.
Tirupati Balaji Temple has a long history in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Venkateshwara Temple is one of the country’s most prominent pilgrimage sites. Tirumala is home to the Tirumala Hills, which consists of seven summits. Tirupati Balaji Temple is one of the busiest Hindu pilgrimage sites and holds a frantic pilgrimage. Tickets for 1TD 30o in March 2022.
How to Book Online Tickets for TTD Venkateswara Temple?
Follow the complete procedure outlined below to book an online TTD ticket:
- Devotees must go to the official registration/booking list and select the appropriate option, such as SED 300 Rs Ticket, Free Darshan Ticket, or Accommodation.
- Wait in line in the virtual queue. The waiting time ranges from 5 to 12 minutes, depending on the number of tickets available and the number of devotees attempting to register.
- When your waiting time is up, input your cell phone number, enter the captcha code, and click ‘Generate OTP.’
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile phone. Enter the 6-digit OTP and press the ‘Login’ button.
- A Covid-19 Declaration Form will be shown, where you must agree with the temple’s Covid-19 terms and click the “Agree” button to proceed.
- A calendar will appear, allowing you to pick the days you wish to visit the template. After you’ve decided on a day, you must choose a period for the darshan.
- A green color indicates slot availability, but yellow suggests that seats are swiftly filled. The blue indicates that the ticket quota has not yet been issued, while the red shows that the darshan quota for this specific date has been reached.
- Continue by entering the requested information, such as the number of persons, extra Laddu Prasadam or Rooms Required, and so on.
- On the following screen, enter the pilgrims’ details, such as their name, gender, age, photo ID proof, ID card number, and so on, and then click “Continue.”
- Pay the needed amount online with a credit card, UPI, debit card (ATM), or net banking. Finally, your preferred TTD Online Ticket or accommodation will be reserved.