Amarnath Yatra 2023 is set to start this year after a two-year break because of the covid pandemic. On Monday, the online registration for the अमरनाथ यात्रा 2023 began so that people could sign up for it. During COVID-19, the Amarnath Yatra could not be held in 2023 because many people got sick.
Starting on Monday, people could sign up for the Amarnath Yatra Registration. The pilgrimage will begin on June, and it was put on hold for two years because of the Covid pandemic. Nunwan is a cave shrine in Anantnag, a district south of Kashmir. It is 48 km from Pahalgam to Nunwan, and it is also 14 km shorter but steeper from Baltal in the central district of Ganderbal.
Amarnath Yatra Registration online
During this year’s yatra, the SASB has decided to set a daily limit of 10,000 pilgrims, excluding those who travel by helicopter. This limit does not apply to those who travel by plane. Pilgrims will be able to use a free battery car service for the 2.75-mile stretch from Baltal to Domel.
Amarnath Yatra 2023 SASB Guidelines
Pilgrims have to fill out an application, get a health certificate from a hospital that the SASB approves, and pay a fee of Rs 120. An official said that people who signed up for the pilgrimage last year but didn’t make it will only have to pay Rs 20 as a fee this year. People who have reached 75 years old will get back the Rs 100 they paid as a registration fee with their application last year after depositing the permission slip.
Amarnath Yatra registration Documents
- Filled out the Application Form.
- The Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) must be issued by an authorized doctor or medical institution on or after the set date.
- These are four passport-sized photos (three for Yatra Permits and one for the Application form)
Amarnath Yatra 2023 Age Limit
Registering for the yatra is not allowed for anyone under the age of 13 or over 75 years old or for any woman more than six weeks pregnant.
Amarnath Yatra 2023 Registration Step-by-Step Process
- You can go to http://www.shriamarnathjishrine.com/ to see what they have.
- You can register online by clicking on the “What’s new” link.
- You can also go directly to the link https://jksasb.nic.in/agreeme.html to see if you agree with what it says there.
- All of your information must now be filled in on this form.
- The registration can also be done in person at 566 Jammu and Kashmir Bank, Punjab National Bank, and Yes Bank for the convenience of people on the road. The State Bank of India (SBI) has also made the service available at 100 stores.
- Those who register will be given RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) tags after doing so, and it will keep track of where the pilgrims go.
- The Yaris will need to bring 4 passport-sized photos and a medical certificate from a doctor or medical institution approved by the government, like a hospital or doctor.