Railway Recruitment Boards across India conducted the NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Categories) CBT 2 Exam on the 9th and 10th of May in two shifts. So now we have come here with RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam Analysis 2022 using which you can know about the good attempts and difficulty level of the paper in each shift. RRB NTPC CBT 2 Answer Key PDF 2022 will also be published a few days after the exam is over in which each question is answered correctly. Now students who have appeared in the exam must go through this post and check RRB NTPC Answer Key 2022 to check their marks. You have to visit the official website of your region portals. To Raise Objections All Regions and then click on RRB CBT 2 Answer Key 2022 Shift Wise link to get your answers.
RRB CBT 2 Answer Key 2022
The above section is curated to help you with the RRB NTPC CBT 2 Answer Key 2022 release date and as per the sources, it is coming in the 1st or 2nd week of June 2022. By using this answer key, you can check your marks and see the total marks on the paper. If your marks are above the cut-off marks then you will be called for the final stage of recruitment which is Documentation.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released CBT 2 Answer Key 2022 today, May 13, 2022, around 05:00 P.M. Candidates will be able to check Answer Key 2022 for CBT 2 through the official website at rrbcdg.gov.in.
RRB NTPC 2022 Answer Key Zone-wise PDF:
|Conducting Body||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Recruitment||RRB NTPC Recruitment 2022|
|Exam Name||RRB CBT 2 Examination|
|Exam Date||9th and 10th May 2022|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Article Category||Answer Key|
rrbcdg.gov.in CBT 2 Answer Key PDF
The board has also provided the candidates an option to view their RRB NTPC response sheet and question paper for Phase 2. Answer Key of RRB NTPC CBT 2, 2022 official link will be available on the website from May 13 – 18. It is to be noted that, candidates can also raise their objection to the answer key till May 18, 2022, at 11:55 PM. For each objection candidates will have to pay Rs 50 and the money will be refunded if the candidate’s objection is found to be correct.
Steps to raise objections against RRB NTPC CBT 2 2022 Answer Key
- One should enter their login credentials like registration number and date of birth in the space provided. Pay the required fee of Rs.50 per question. Finally submit the objection/challenge.
- Candidates must note that RRB NTPC CBT 2 Answer Key 2022 is only provisional. Based on the objections raised, a final answer key will be prepared and used for the calculation of RRB NTPC Result 2022 for CBT 2 exam.
- RRB NTPC CBT 2 was conducted on 9th and 10th May 2022 across the country. Applicants selected for pay levels 4 and 6 in CBT-1 have appeared in the second stage of the Computer Based Examination (CBT-2). RRB NTPC Result is expected after the exam is conducted at all levels. But there is no confirmation regarding this is still not disclosed.
- RRB is conducting the Non-Technical Popular Category (NTPC) recruitment exam for 35,208 posts including Clerk, Time Keeper, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Typist, Commercial Apprentice, and Station Master. Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website of the same for further references.
RRB Zonewise Answer Key CBT 2 Examination
The Candidates can see the results on the following Zonal Websites of RRB.
|RRB Zone||RRB NTPC Zonewise Websites|
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam Analysis 2022
- First of all, you should know that CBT 2 exam is compiled in two shifts i.e. shift 1 from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm and the second shift from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
- Secondly, you must know that the General Intelligence and Reasoning paper is very difficult according to the candidates.
- The questions in the Mathematics part were of Moderate to Difficult level.
- The questions from General Awareness in the paper were easy to moderate.
- So this is the overall exam analysis and checks the Jharna-wise analysis in the below section.
- Also, good efforts are discussed in each section for your ready reference.
Steps to download RRB NTPC CBT 2 Answer Key 2022
- Open the Regional RRB portal where you have applied like rrbcdg.gov.in.
- After that go to the link ‘NTPC CBT 2 Answer Key’ Link.
- Then students have to choose their exam date and shift to move further.
- After that candidate can see RRB NTPC CBT 2 Answer Key 2022.
- And finally, candidates can download the answer key and check their answers.