New Driving Licence Rules from July 2022 & Apply Online for New Licence: There is good news for those who are thinking of getting or renewing their driving license. The GOI has made changes in the process of getting a driving license. After the implementation of the rule, applicants will not have to visit again and again at the Regional Transport Office (RTO) for getting a driving license (DL).
The new rules for the driving license made by the GOI are much easier than before. The GOI has provided good news for citizens as it has announced the new rules and New Driving Licence Rules in India from July 2022. Several private driving schools will be set up across the country under the auspices of the respective state transport departments, or the GOI.
|Ministry Name||Union Ministry of Roads and Motorways|
|Department Name||Regional Transportation Office (RTO)|
|New Rules Effect Date||1 July 2022|
|Rules amend for||Driving Test for 2 Wheeler and 4 Wheeler|
|Certified Website||Official Website|
New Driving Licence Rules in India from July 2022
The GOI has changed the hassle-free rule of getting a driving license, now getting DL made is not as time-wasting and boring as before. The government of India has done the work of providing convenience to the common man by changing the rules. From now on you will not have to visit RTO again and again to get a driving license.
According to the rules for making a new driving license, from 1 July 2022, a citizen will not have to give any kind of driving test by visiting the RTO. The Union Ministry of Road Transport and Highways will implement the New Driving Licence Rules in India from 1 July 2022. After the implementation of this new rule, crores of people will get relief by getting a driving license easily.
Driving License New Rules 2022 for Commercial & Personal
If a driving license will be made without a driving test in RTO, it is fine, but what will be the basis of DL, this question must have come to your mind, from 1 July 2022, you can register for DL in any recognized driving training school. The school will issue a certificate to those who pass the test and then your driving license will be created on the basis of this certificate.
According to the updates released by the Union Ministry of Roads and Motorways, this new rule will be valid for Commercial & Personal driving licenses. With the implementation of this new rule, people will get a lot of conveniences so if you are about to go for making a DL then wait till July as you will get your driving license very easily then.
Documents Required for Apply Driving License Online
The teaching curriculum for Driving License has been prepared by the Ministry and it is divided into two parts, theory and practical. The duration of the course for Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) is four weeks, which would be for 29 hours. For the remaining hours, you will get a theory education. Below is the valid document you will be required to apply for the DL in India.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Birth Certificate
- Pan Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Form 1 and 1A for medical certificates
Download Now:RSMSSB Lab Assistant Admit Card 2022
Guidelines for Motor Driving Training Center
Some guidelines and conditions have also been shared by the Ministry of Road and Transport for training centers. It is also important for you to be aware of these guidelines:-
- There should be at least one acre of land for training centers for two-wheeler, three-wheeler, and light motor vehicles.
- For heavy passenger/goods vehicles or trailers, it is necessary to have two acres of land near the training center.
- The trainer must have passed at least the 12th standard. Also, he/she should have at least 5 years of driving experience.
- The syllabus of Driving Centers will be divided into two sections and they are: Theory and Practical as per the new rules
- It is necessary to have a biometric system at the training center as per the new rules.
- The duration of the course is 38 hours in 6 weeks for Medium and Heavy Vehicle Motor Vehicles and there will be 8 hours of theory class and the remaining 31 hours of practical
Procedure to Get a New Driver’s License
- If you want to have a new DL then visit the website of ‘The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
- After this, the home page of the parivahan.gov.in will open on your device screen
- Now select your state from where you are applying for the New Driver’s License
- Then have to select the type of driving license you want to make.
- After that, the New Driver’s License application form will be displayed and you can fill in all the details correctly and upload the documents, and move ahead by pressing submit.
- After all the formalities your driving license will be delivered to your home. New Driving Licence Rules