MP Varg 3 Admit Card 2023: TET Admit Card Madhya Pradesh Contract Basis Primary Teacher 2023 MP TET Admit Card. TET Admission Card 2023 is issued by the MP Professional Examination Board. Those who have enrolled for the MPPEB Grade 3 Primary Teacher Eligibility Test may obtain their MP Samvida Shikshak Admit Card 2023 by visiting the official website.
On 2 May 2023, the Madhya Pradesh Samvida Shikshak or Varg 3 Primary Teacher Eligibility Test will be held. The MP Professional Examination Board will upload and publish the MP Grade 3 Admit Card 2023 two or three weeks before the examination date. The official Website to download Group 2 Admit card is peb.mp.gov.in.
MP Varg 3 Admit Card 2023
On 2 May 2023, the Madhya Pradesh Samvida Shikshak or Varg 3 Primary Teacher Eligibility Test will be held. The MP Professional Examination Board will upload and publish the MP Grade 3 Admit Card 2023 two or three weeks before the examination date.
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board’s official website, @peb.mp.gov.in, will host the MP Primary TET Admit Card 2023. Since finishing the online registration process, applicants who have registered to take the primary teacher eligibility test have been looking for the MP Vyapam Varg 3 Admit Card.
|Authority||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Examination Name||Varg 3 / Grade 3 / Samvida Shikshak / MP Primary TET Exam|
|Job State||Madhya Pradesh|
|Online Application Start||30 January 2023|
|Online Application Last Date||13 February 2023|
|Admit Card Announcement Date||May 2023|
|Examination Date||2 May 2023|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
MP Samvida Shikshak Admit Card 2023
Due to the pandemic and other reasons, the test could not commence earlier. The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has reopened the online application process for more eligible applicants through the end of 2023. As mentioned in the updated date, the online application was reopened from 10 January to 13 February 2023.
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Test Board, commonly known as MP Vyapam, has invited qualified individuals to apply for the Samvida Shikshak test. Madhya Pradesh Primary TET online applications were accepted between January 6 and February 4, 2020.
MP Grade 3 Admit Card 2023
We will update this post with the most updated information once the MP Grade 3 Admit Card is released. All applicants must download and print the MP Samvida Shikshak Admit Card 2023 before bringing it to the test center with other necessary papers.
Aspirants who wish to take the MPPEB Primary TET Exam 2023 should be informed that the exam will be taken on 2 May 2023, at various examination centers around Madhya Pradesh. This page will give you a direct download link and a step-by-step downloading technique for MP Samvida Shikshak Admit Card 2023.
Following the publication of the MP Primary TET Admit Card 2023, a single candidate must also print the admit card on A4-size paper. Those who do not have a paper copy of their MP Varg 3 Admit Card 2023 may be denied the chance to take the Samvida Shikshak test.
How to Download MP Primary TET Admit Card 2023
The steps to download the MP Primary TET Admit Card are as follows; read them to discover the step-by-step approach.
- Go to the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board’s official website, @peb.mp.gov.in, to receive the Madhya Pradesh TET Admit Card.
- After you visit the official website, the option ADMIT CARD will show on the top menu bar; click on this option to be taken to another page.
- You will see a link to Samvida Shikshak Admit Card on the next page. To proceed to the next page, select the option.
- You will be prompted to enter your credentials on the following screen before clicking on the Search option.
- Complete the essential duties and print your MP Primary TET Admit Card to bring to the exam center with you, along with any identification papers.
MP TET Exam Pattern 2023
- There will be 150 questions on the paper. The paper will be available in English and Hindi, except for the English component.
- All of the questions will have four possible responses, one of which will be accurate, making them multiple-choice questions.
- Each question is worth one mark in the MP TET Exam, and there is no negative marking.
- The evaluation lasts 90 minutes. After reaching the time limit, aspirants will exit the testing center.