IPL Points Table 2022:On March 26, 2022, the Indian Premier League Started. This year, there will be 10 teams in the Indian Premier League. There are two new teams in this year’s Indian Premier League, and the Gujarat Titans and the Lucknow SuperGiants are both unique. Before, only eight teams played in each match. Read this to find out how each team did in the IPL Points Table 2022.
The Points Table denotes the ranking of team trailings, leading, Win & Losses, Matches Played, Net Run Rate,Points and Overall Standings of all 10 teams participating in TATA IPL 2022.
IPL Points Table 2022
IPL Points Table Rules:-The team that wins a match in the Indian Premier League gets two points. The team that loses the game won’t get any points for their hard work at all. One point for each side of the game is stopped, or a draw is reached.
iplt20.com Points Table 2022
If two teams are tied on the points table, the winner will be the team with the most victories. NRR will also be considered if the number of wins is equal. The Net Run Rate (NRR) is based on a team’s win or loss margin and is updated after each game. It is calculated this way, and it changes after each game.
|Authority||BCCI (The Board of Control for Cricket in India)|
|IPL Season||15th IPL 2022|
|Total Teams||10 Teams|
|Total Matches in IPL 2022||74 Matches|
|IPL 2022 Start Date||26-Mar-22|
|IPL 15 2022 End Date||22-May-22|
|Winning Amount IPL 15||Rs. 40 Crore INR|
|IPL 2022 15 Venue||India (All the Stadiums Across Country)|
|IPL 2022 Time Table Download pdf||iplt20.com|
IPL 2022 Points Chart
- IPL’s 15th season will have 10 teams, and every team will play 14 games, one against four teams and two against five teams. The top four teams in the IPL 2022 points table go to the IPL Playoffs during the league stage.
- The rules and scoring system for the IPL 2022 points table and scoring system
- In this year’s IPL, 10 teams have been split into five groups of three. Each group has five teams.
- Group A: Mumbai Indians, Kolkata Knight Riders, Rajasthan Royals, Delhi Capitals, Lucknow SuperGiants are in Group A.
- Group B: Chennai Super Kings, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Punjab Kings, and Gujarat Titans are in this group B.
- Between groups, each team plays the other team twice, and this means that each team in its group will play eight games.
- Every team has to play 14 games in the league stage, and every team will also play eight games in its group. Then, each team will play the last six games against the five teams in the other group.
- The winner of each match will get two points. If there is no winner, one point will be split between the teams (match abandoned). Super Overs are used when there is no winner or loser in games that end in a tie or a draw.
In the IPL points table, how are teams ranked or ranked?
The IPL 2022 Points Table will be based on each team’s points. Every team wants to finish in one of the top four places on the IPL points table. Two teams with the same points are ranked by their Net Run Rate (NRR).
Which teams get to play in the Knockouts and the Grand Finale?
There will be four teams in the IPL Playoffs with the best points and NRR at the end of the league stage. The teams that finish first and second on the points table will play in Qualifier 1, and the winner of the match will go to the IPL Final.
In Eliminator 1, the teams that finish third and fourth on the points table will fight each other. They move to Qualifier 2, where they play the team that lost in Qualifier 1 for a spot at the top.
IPL points table 2022
|1||Lucknow Super Giants||11||8||3||0||0||16||0.703|
|4||Royal Challengers Bangalore||12||7||5||0||0||14||-0.115|
|7||Kolkata Knight Riders||12||5||7||0||0||10||-0.057|
|9||Chennai Super Kings||11||4||7||0||0||8||0.028|
*Last Updated on 9th May 2022 after KKR vs MI Match
|BMCRI Homepage||Click here|