The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has issued the draft answer keys for different online computer-based tests, including Technical Assistant, TGT Math, Scientific Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Senior Scientific Assistant, and TGT English. Candidates who took the DSSSB Exam 2022 can get the answer keys on the DSSSB‘s official website, dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
Candidates who took the DSSSB TGT Exam can access their DSSSB Final Answer Key using the URL provided below. Candidates must keep in touch with us for the most recent DSSSB Answer Key 2022.
DSSSB HC Answer Key 2022
For the job of Head Clerk, a computer-based test was held on the 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, and 27th of February. Because there are several jobs available in the notice for the post of HC. There are a total of 6592 Head Clerk positions available. As a result, the number of accessible chances for recruiting is enormous. As a result, jobless applicants may obtain employment in the government sector.
However, they must first pass the written test. Then comes the other selection procedure, which is a set of necessary stages coordinated by the board.
DSSSB Head Clerk, Technical Assistant, TGT Math Answer Key 2022 Overview
|Authority||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Commission (DSSSB)|
|Name of Post||Head Clerk|
|Type of Exam||Computer-Based Written Exam|
|Mode of Availablity||Through Online medium|
|Location of Jobs||Delhi|
|Article Category||Answer Key|
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Answer Key 2022
The DSSSB has just launched DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021 to select applicants for the Assistant Teacher position. The DSSSB Assistant teacher selection procedure consists of a written test and a document verification round. Once the test is completed, it is expected that the DSSB Assistant Teacher Answer Key will be posted on the official website.
|Name of Post||Examination Date|
|Head Clerk(HC)||21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 and 27 February 2022|
|Counselor||20 February 2022|
|Assistant Foreman||20 February 2022|
|Pharmacist (Ayurveda)||20 February 2022|
|Pharmacist (Unani)||27 February 2022|
|Assistant Grade-II||26 and 27 February 2022|
|Assistant Filter Supervisor||27 February 2022|
DSSSB TGT Answer Key 2022 Released
The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has issued the Final Answer Key for the TGT Post Exam, held from February 22nd to February 27th. The DSSSB final answer key for TGT Social Studies, Special Educator), and Assistant Nursery Teacher (Postcode: 43/20) has been posted on the official website.
The DSSSB TGT Answer Key has been made available on the official website. Candidates are encouraged to obtain the DSSSB TGT Answer Key 2021. To make things easier, we have provided a direct link to get the DSSSB TGT Official Answer Key 2022.
Steps to Download DSSSB Head Clerk Answer Key 2022
- Candidates must first visit the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board’s Official Website (DSSSB)
- After you click on the link provided above, another page will appear in front of you.
- As a result, this is the homepage of the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board.
- You must browse through the Advertisement or Latest update section provided here.
- Then, click on the provided link.
- In addition, a new page will appear in your browser with the information provided by the test board.
- Then click on the link for the DSSSB Head Clerk Answer key for the current year’s examination. You may also discover it by searching for the recruiting advertisement number.
- You must now log in using the username and password you created at registration or the information from the registered application.
- Finally, the answer key for the clear head post-exam has arrived in your browser.
- Finally, you must choose the answer key corresponding to the SET A option. SET B. Then, SET C. SET D.
- Furthermore, a link to obtain the solution key is provided in front of it.
- So, download it or print it to use later.
DSSSB Answer Key 2022: How to Challenge Answer Keys?
- To file an objection, log in to your account at https://dsssbonline.nic.in/.
- Candidates will be able to see their recorded replies and the answer keys on the dashboard.
- If candidates are dissatisfied with the answers listed in the answer keys, they can pick the right option.
- Once selected, upload any essential documentation to prove the objection.
- Pay the appropriate fees and submit your concerns.
- Candidates should know that the DSSSB result will be determined using the final answer keys.
The objections presented would be considered, and if the objection was accepted, the amount paid would be reimbursed. There will be no refunds for rejected objections.