YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will hand out subsidies for farmers on Tuesday. 19.93 lakh farmers have received Rs 1,612.62 in input subsidies since Jagan was elected Chief Minister. 5,97,311 farmers would get a total of Rs 571.57 crore in compensation for crop losses incurred in November 2021 owing to extreme rains and floods. The money will be deposited into the farmers’ bank accounts right away. Here, you’ll learn more about the AP Input Subsidy 2023 and the list of those who are eligible.
It was made clear by the Chief Minister that farmers who incurred crop losses in the same season should be given input subsidies so that they might recoup part of their losses in the next season. Immediately after severe rains, 1.21 lakh quintals of seeds were distributed at an 80 percent subsidy to farmers unable to germinate their seeds. Input subsidies of Rs 1,612.62 crore have been paid to 19.93 lakh farmers since Jagan became the Chief Minister.
AP Input Subsidy 2023 Status Check, Beneficiary List Overview
|Name of the scheme||AP Input Subsidy 2023 Status|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide insurance cover on the crops|
|Launched on||15th December 2020|
|Number of beneficiaries||9.48 lakh|
|Amount of Insurance||Rs 1252 crore|
|Article Category||Sarkari Yojana|
AP Input Subsidy 2023
AP subsidies for Kharif 2014 were paid in November 2015 under the TDP rule. According to a government publication, crop losses in Kharif 2018 were not eligible for input subsidies. It’s a very different story under the YSRC leadership. In April 2020, 1.56 lakh farmers received Rs 123.70 crore in compensation for damages incurred from April to October owing to rainfall, while 3.71 lakh farmers received Rs 278.87 crore. In December, 8.35 million farmers received a subsidy of Rs 645.99 billion to cover crop losses due to the Nivar cyclone in November 2020.
A subsidy of 542.06 crores would be credited on Tuesday to the accounts of 5.97 lakh farmers who have suffered crop losses owing to natural catastrophes, Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy said. Additionally, as part of the YSR Yantra Seva initiative, Mr. Jagan would grant a total of 29.51 crore rupees to 1,220 farmer organizations. It has already paid out Rs. 1,612.62 million to the accounts of 19.93 million farmers as part of an input subsidy from the state government thus far.
AP Input Subsidy 2023 beneficiary list
Subsidies for farmers in the state who lost a lot of money owing to rain and flooding in November of last year have given them much-needed relief. Input subsidies of Rs 542.06 crore have been transferred straight to farmers’ bank accounts by the state’s chief minister, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Reiterating his government’s commitment to farmers’ welfare and the expansion of agriculture and its linked industries, the CM said, “We are committed to this.” According to the minister, the government has paid out Rs 1,612 crore to compensate 19.93 lakh farmers for crop losses caused by excessive rains and flooding over the previous two and a half years.
AP Input 2023 Beneficiary List Download
Subsidies to farmers for 2018 Kharif and Rabi of Rs 1,832 crore and Rs 356 crore, respectively, were not paid, and tenant farmers were excluded from government programs.
8.35 lakh farmers had their Rs 646 crore in Nivar cyclone compensation deposited to their accounts within a month, while Rs 22 crore in Gulab cyclone compensation was disbursed in less than two months.
As for checking input subsidies in AP, Jagan said Rs 19,126 crore had been credited under that program; farmers received a loan of Rs 1,218 million under zero-interest loans; and Rs 23,000 crore was spent on free power. Another Rs 1,700 crore was spent on improving the state’s electrical feeders. The government started bank services in RBKs, and 9,160 banking correspondents were assigned to provide them.
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme’s Mission
The primary goal of the Scheme is to provide farmers in the state with crop insurance. All-natural disasters, such as floods, droughts, and cyclones, would be protected under this plan, and the government would compensate for the cost of the crops destroyed by these natural disasters. Farmers do not have to pay any premiums under this plan, and they will be shielded from the financial strain of doing this. The Scheme’s implementation will also improve the system’s transparency.
How to see your free crop insurance beneficiary list
There are a few steps you need to do to apply for the YSR free crop insurance scheme:
- To begin, go to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh government’s Department of Agriculture.
- You’ll see the home page pop up in your browser window.
- You must click on the Apply button on the YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme webpage.
- You’ll see the application form in front of you now.
- All personal information, including your name, email address, phone number, and address, must be included in the application form.
- After that, you must properly scan and upload all necessary paperwork.
- The final step is to press the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
- Applying for the YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme is as simple as following this guide.
How to get AP Input Subsidy 2023 Status
- First and foremost, To complete the transaction, bring your passbook and ID to your local branch of a well-respected bank.
- To keep track of your transactions, you’ll need to create a printed copy of your passbook.
- You can print your passbook or ask a bank employee to print it for you. Now, you must go through all of the recent entries in your passbook to make sure they are correct.
- You’ll learn if you’ve received the YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme reward amount when the check is completed.
- To inquire about the YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme reward amount, your bank account number is all you need.
- They will communicate whether you have received your benefit payment or will be communicated to them.
How to see the AP Input Subsidy 2023 beneficiary list
- Firstly, Visit the navasakam website to learn more.
- Your browser will automatically open up to the homepage.
- On the main page, click on the “Beneficiary List” option.
- A new page will open up in front of you now.
- You’ll need to choose your district, Mandal, village, or another location type on this new page.
- The final step is to click on the “submit” button.
- After that, you’ll be able to see the list of recipients on your computer.
Benefits and Features of the YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
- The government of Andhra Pradesh plans to provide crop insurance to farmers through YSR Crop Insurance.
- On December 15, 2020, this program went into effect.
- This policy will cover agricultural losses due to natural disasters.
- Under the Scheme, there are about 22 recognized crops.
- This plan will not cost you a penny.
- Farmers can take advantage of this program without paying a charge.
- One rupee is all that is required to sign up for the program.
- The government will pay the claim by crediting the money immediately to the farmer’s bank under the YSR free Crop Insurance program.
- Under the Scheme, the government would provide Rs 1252 crore.
- Around 9.48 million farmers will profit from this program.
- Around 49.80 lakh farmers have signed up for this program.
- Around 10641, Rythu Bharosa Kendras assisted the Scheme’s execution.
- Claims for damaged or destroyed crops in 2020 will be paid out in May 2021.
- This plan would cover around 56 million hectares of land.
Eligibility Criteria & required documents
- The applicant must be an Andhra Pradesh, permanent resident.
- Possess an Aadhar card and a Certificate of Residency.
- Certificate of Registration to Vote
- Card for rations
- An image no larger than that of a passport
- cellular phone number
About Input Subsidiary
All of the state’s farmers are covered under the program’s principal goal. In addition to natural calamities like floods, droughts, and cyclones, this system is designed to cover all of them. The government will pay farmers for crops lost as a result of these disasters. Farmers are not obligated to pay any premiums under this coverage. As a result of this, they will be spared any financial hardship. The execution of the strategy will also increase the system’s openness.
What is an input subsidy?
For India’s food and agricultural policy, input subsidies are the costliest part that necessitates a continually increasing percentage of the budget. To keep farm expenses low and productivity high, India subsidizes agricultural inputs.
How can I find out the status of my AP Rythu bharosa?
People in Andhra Pradesh can see the official Rythu Bharosa Status page at ysrryhtubharosa.ap.gov.in.
How can I find out the specifics of my agricultural loan in the state of Andhra?
Aadhar cards, ration cards, and loan numbers were required for the initial round of loan status checks, which could be obtained by signing on to the APCCB’s web portal http://apcbsportal.ap.gov.in/loanstatus/.
My crop insurance balance in AP can’t be found.
The state government has indicated that anyone entitled to do so may do so by visiting one of the Rythu Bharosha Kendras located around the state (RBKl). The government will display the impacted crops and compensation information at RBKl.