Agneepath recruitment 2022:The Indian Army has Released a Notification on the Official website for the Agneeveer Recruitment Under the Agneepath Scheme 2022.As Per The Notification the Recruitment for Agniveer.Candidates who are interested in applying for the Recruitment can Read the Complete notification. The Indian Army released a statement on June 20, 2022, detailing its plans to hire Indian Eligible Persons under the Agneepath Scheme. Agniveer General Duty, Agniveer Technical, Agniveer Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner), Agniveer Clerk/Store Keeper, Technical, Agniveer Tradesman 8th Passed, and Agniveer Tradesman 10th Passed recruiting rallies will take place as per the notification.
Youth who join the program, known as “Agniveers,” will be eligible to join the Indian Armed Forces. According to a statement from the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, the Indian Army’s Agneepath notice for 2022 was scheduled to be issued today, June 20.
Agneepath Scheme 2022 Recruitment
|Area of Service||Indian Army, Indian Navy, and India Air Force|
|Time span||4 years|
|Age limit||17.5-23 years|
Agniveers Agnipath Scheme 2022
Applications for the subsequent Agneepath yojana recruitment can soon be found on the ministry of defense’s official website. The government will promote the Agnipath program, under which 46,000 Agniveers will be hired. Applicants, please be on the lookout for the announcement of the application link; after it has been made public, you will be able to submit your application.
There is no other method to complete the application process than through the web portal. And before you do that, make sure you read the recruiting notice and follow the instructions there.
Agniveers Agnipath Scheme 2022 Important Schemes
|Indian Army||Indian Navy||Air Force|
|Notification Release Date||20th June 2022||21st June 2022||20th June 2022|
|Online Registration||Jul-22||21st June 2022||24th June 2022|
|Examination||20th July 2022 onwards||21st July 2022 onwards||24th July 2022 onwards|
|First Batch of Agniveer||Dec-22||Dec-22||Dec-22|
|Training||30th December 2022 onwards||30th December 2022 onwards||30th December 2022 onwards|
IAF Agnipath Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
To become an Agniveer in the Indian Air Force, you must meet a set of comprehensive and detailed requirements. Everyone applying must meet the age, education, and other requirements.
As for minimum age criteria, the announcement states, “The age range that qualifies will be between 17.5 and 21. The Indian Air Force would impose additional education and physical fitness requirements.”
Agniveers will also be subject to the established medical requirements since failure to do so may disqualify them from participation. An additional clause states, “No permanent Low Medical Category Agniveer shall be eligible for the continuance of his engagement after being put on Medical Category.” How to apply for the IAF Agnipath Recruitment 2022 will be posted here whenever it becomes available.
|Soldier General Duty||SSLC/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate. No % is required if higher qualification.|
|Soldier Technical||10+2/Intermediate exam Non-Matric passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English.|
|SoldierClerk / StoreKeeper Technical||10+2/Intermediate exam passed in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 50% marks in aggregate and min40% in each subject. Weightage for higher qualification.|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||10+2/Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and min40% in each subject. Now eight age for higher qualification.|
|(i) GeneralDuties||Non -Matric|
|(ii) Specified Duties||Non-Matric|
Agnipath Scheme Terms of Service
- Training time included, Agnipath Agniveer will be enrolled for four years.
- Agnipath Agniveer will be in good health and satisfy the requirements for their chosen profession.
- Agnipath Agniveer will be offered the chance to join the military’s Regular Cadre if he chooses.
- Each new class of Agnipath Agniveer will be added to the Armed Forces’ Regular Cadre (Up to 25 percent).
Agneepath Recruitment 2022 Salary
In the first year, you may expect to earn a salary of Rs 4.76 lakh, rising to Rs 6.92 lakh by the end of the fourth year. As of the package’s unveiling, its total price is around Rs 11.71 lakh (about $17,700). (Including interest accumulated on the above amount as per the applicable interest rates would also be paid). After four years, the total amount contributed to the Agniveer Corpus Fund was Rs 5.02 Lakh.
|Year||Customized Package (Monthly)||In-Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to corpus fund by GoI|
|Total contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund after four years||Rs 5.02 Lakh||Rs 5.02 Lakh|
How to Apply for Agniveers Agnipath Scheme 2022?
To those interested parties awaiting news of the www.mod.gov.in Scheme application link going live: it was delayed. As of now, there is no link to this on the official website, so they’ll have to wait. Many would-be employees are prepared to participate in an interview before even applying for a position. Candidates for any position are expected to read and follow all relevant guidelines the appropriate body provides. If you meet the requirements for the position and would like to apply, please follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit the Ministry of Defence website (www.mod.gov.in) to learn more about the Agniveers Agnipath Scheme and submit your application.
- If you go to the site’s official landing page, you’ll have to look for the Agnipath application link—the information for which may be found in the “What’s new” section.
- When you discover the link, you must click it to be sent to a new page where the application form will be shown.
- You should begin filling out the application form for recruiting as soon as it becomes available.
- Please send your completed application together with your scanned papers.
- The application process begins with the submission of supporting papers and the payment of applicable fees.
- After carefully studying the application form, you may send it in using the “submit” button.
- The application form for the Agniveers Agnipath scheme may be obtained by following the above steps.